Monday 24 March 2014

A Past Life Regression Experience




I could feel the coolness of the wind on the back of my neck. It was soft and gentle, yet cool and refreshing. I felt the whips of hair dancing in the wind, tickling my neck and when I looked down I could see a long dark curl that had escaped my thick hair that was nestled on top of my head. I could feel the weight of something on my head and became aware of a small gold tiara nestled in my locks. I was both saddened and relieved to be told it was just a standard hair adornment of the times not a sign of royalty. It is gold though. It is solid gold. The place where I am from is abundant.

I look down and feel the wind jostling fabric against my legs and I am in a long white flowing dress with sandals that wrap around half of my ankles. They are not a flashy gold like the tassels on my shoulders and belt, but simple brown leather. My body feels young and strong but the mind feels weak and overwhelmed. I am in a special place but feel lost and perhaps even insignificant.

I look around and I am in a beautifully breathtaking place. There are mountains with grand colours of flowers and fruit all around. Bright greens, pinks, yellows and purples dot the landscape as if I am walking into a perfect painting of the most vibrant place. I look and see the ocean to the left of me and it anchors me in the feeling of home. I look away from the mountains and into the city and let out a sigh of dissatisfaction at the vast difference between the two views. The openness and vibrancy of the mountains and valleys yet the ciaos and noise of the city I am in.

There are people carrying water jugs and the streets are packed with the hustle and bustle of the city. Most are in white and it is clean, just busy. All are healthy and all seem content and there is an air of safety here where everybody knows everything is all right. Am I the only one that feels … off? I start to notice that I feel insignificant when I am with the others, even just observing them. How does one feel important in the sea of many? How does one drop feel they are making a difference in the ocean? Does anybody notice me?

I am not sure where I am until given a symbol. It is a silver pendant that is slid across a wooden table to me. The table has quartz covering on it and it shimmers as the sun hits it. I am delighted as the sunlight hits the pendants silver and casts light across my eyes. The pendant is beautiful blue and has white crests in it like waves on the ocean. It is Larimer and I know this is a stone of Atlantis. There is a delight in knowing why the city feels so full but still so safe for others.

I am delighted to receive this marvelous gift and follow the soft hands that are sliding it across the table to gift it to me. They are my mother’s hands. I am 16 and it is a gift. My father with his dark short curly black hair stands beside her with a large smile on his face saying happy celebrants day. He looks up at the sky and tells me that the stars blessed him the day I was born. I am so excited and place it upon my neck.

The next image the regression takes me to is the last day of my life. I am standing in the mountains again and at the edge looking over the vastness of it. I feel free here. I am holding the necklace that is around my neck and playing with it, letting its energy of the sea wash over me and feeling the love of my parents around me. I then look over and my view changes. I am no longer seeing through my own eyes but the eyes of somebody rushing towards me. His vision is red and blurred and I can hear my breath stressed. I know what I am doing though. I am witnessing somebody rushing up to me and pushing me off the cliff. I don’t know this man. I have done nothing wrong. I am still seeing from his point of view and large dirty hands reach up and outstretched as they leave dirty marks on my white dress as he pushes me down, down the overhang into the breaks in the earth below. He was a madman. I could feel the tears stinging my eyes. This man was mad because he had no love and I was just standing there and somebody to take out his vengeance out on. I could feel the unfairness that somebody took love from him and he did not care who wore his wrath of unworthiness.

I am taken from the body feeling no pain and see myself contorted from the fall on the rocks below. My face is very white, my hair is very dark but my light blue eyes are left open looking up at the sky. I am not dead yet but suffering. I know nobody knows where I am and nobody will find me. I know I will die alone. I am suffering because somebody else did not feel love and I felt insignificant in mine and needed to be in the mountains where I felt free. This is where this got me tangled up into.

I see my body rise and be met by my Angel. The regressionist tells you to ask why this life was the one shown to you and why you were taken here. Michael tells me that it is a lesson on love. I felt insignificant till somebody gave me a token of their love. The moment my mother and father gave me something is the moment they told me how much they loved me. I had tied things to love. It proved they loved me when I got something in my hands with the words. I did not mean to, it is just what happened to a young impressionable mind. This is where I am stuck in this life of connecting the material to love. The man who went “mad” just wanted to hear the words that I heard all the time but dismissed. He just wanted to hear from the one woman that mattered to him “ I love you too”. He did not need anything but the vibration and energy of the words.

It was a lesson to let more love into my life. To look at the times where love is given to me in words, looks and subtleties. To open my heart to love and that their words and energy is the most precocious gift. It was a gift that I have now and because it is not always tied to the material like my parents gift, I let it roll over me instead of into me, healing my DNA with the vibrations of love and acceptance. These are the gifts that heal the soul not just decorate the body. Open your heart to the love and let it inside you. When you do not, your whole life is spent feeling like you are standing on this cliff ready to be innocently pushed off again. You never feel safe, you never know if being loved is enough to save you. Perhaps if you had a brick wall between you and this madman you could be safe behind it when he was running around looking for somebody to hurt.

He then told me that when I hurt others, I am the madman and that is why I could see it through his eyes. Archangel Michael comforted me by saying we all do this. We tend to strike out at anybody when we feel not loved. He asked me if I hurt others when I am hurt as well. Do I make them suffer because I have? My heart burst in an awakening and shame at the same time. YES YES I DO. The shame disappeared and only the enlightenment was left. For no shame can exist in love.

My father, in this present life. who has passed, came to me with his dark curly hair, light skin and blue eyes and hugged me. I ran to him. As he hugged me he asked me if I now understood why I grew up so poor but so loved. He asked me if I understood why my cousin who was almost exactly my age got everything material wize but no love was my witness to grow up with. It all made sense. Yes dad I said, yes. I thanked him for it and he was not sad but laughing and in his eyes I saw my father from this life turn to the father in that life. His parting words were “ Now go stand in the vibration of love and let it into your soul from every possible angle and sense. Leave the trappings of the non-physical where they need to be and never lash out to others when you feel lack of love….you should be reaching out in love even more not reaching out in pain. I am glad to see your heart lifted and now it is up to you to walk away from the cliff’s edge and not push yourself off ever again.”

I opened my eyes crying from a porthole of love. I had never really had a strong pull to Atlantis but understood that others did. I have had images of it before but not in the water. I was drawn to it but also did not want to be drawn to it. I would actually avoid it. I now understand why.

Past life regressions can give you a lifetime of understanding in such short time. All this transpired in 40 minutes. I want more understanding and to give more understanding. This is why my next meditation CD will be a past life regression.

Namaste,

No comments:

Post a Comment

How can your belly button help not take criticism so personally?

Highly Sensitive People either shut down when they are criticized or they attack. There has got to be a happy medium. Here are some tips to...